Friday, May 28, 2010

Bruschetta Chicken

This recipe is seriously yummy! It is easy to throw together and a family pleaser! The recipe calls for canned tomatoes and seasonings, However, I like to make it with the fresh bruschetta at Costco and it is so incredibly good! If you don't have the Costco bruschetta, then follow Kraft's recipe and you will still enjoy a very tasty meal!
Bruschetta Chicken
Adapted from Kraft Recipes

1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts , cut into bite-size pieces or chicken tenders

1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken

Mix with
2 cups Costco Bruschetta

OR Mix stuffing mix with
1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, un-drained
1/2 cup water 2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. dried basil leaves

1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

Layer chicken on the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish. Mix stuffing with bruschetta or tomato mixture. Top chicken with stuffing mixture and sprinke with cheese. Bake at 400* for 30 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve with your favorite veggies and a salad.

1 comment:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Oh, my, gosh...I'm coming to your house for dinner. I love to cook, too, and now can't decide which recipe of yours I should try first. I've heard so much about the Cafe Rio goodies, they might be first on my list!

You are the winner of my Family Rules print. Please e-mail me at monikawright {at} hughes {dot} net and I will have your print mailed to you ASAP!

Best Wishes,
Monika
iloveitallwithmonikawright.blogspot.com