Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grape Salad


This is a fun summer salad. My daughter said she loves it so much she could drink it! I don't know that i could drink it, but I sure could eat a large bowl of it and enjoy every bite. I got this recipe from my good friend Celeste and have made it many times. It is a great fruit salad that is easy to throw together and please just about anyone. I hope you enjoy it as much as my daughter and I do.

Grape Salad

large bunch of seedless green grapes

large bunch of red seedles grapes

Pick grapes off vine, rinse and dry.

Dressing:

4oz softened cream cheese

1/2 cup sour cream

1/4 - 1/2 cup sugar ( depending on how sweet you like it)

Mix together well* and stir in with grapes in a large bowl. Garnish with sprinkeld brown sugar and chopped pecans.

*NOTE: This makes a lot of "dressing" so you may have more than you need depending on how much sauce you like. It makes for a great fruit dip as well.

1 comment:

Chef Tess said...

Wow! This looks beautiful and sounds delicious!