Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Easy White Chicken Chili



This Chicken Chili recipe won first place at the Ward Chili Cook off a couple of years ago. It was simply delicious! I came across it the other day and had to make it again. Normally I make it with shredded chicken breasts but today I decided to use a rotisserie chicken and Oh My it was heavenly! The chicken was so tender and the flavor was delicious! This was perfect after a cold rainy day!

Easy White Chicken Chili

1 Cooked Rotisserie chicken, de-boned & shredded OR 4 chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
1 48oz jar great northern beans (or 3- 15.5oz cans)
1 8oz bag shredded monetary jack cheese ( I used a Mexican blend)
1-16oz jar chunky salsa
3-4 cups chicken broth (depending on how you like it - I used 3)
2 teaspoons cumin

Combine all ingredients in a crock pot and simmer for at least an hour.

No comments: